PERMA-LINER 4 in. to 6 in. Perma-Lateral Transitional 20 ft. x 100 ft.
Log in for product availability.
Perma-Liner Industries (PLI) is the leading manufacturer and supplier of trenchless pipeline rehabilitation equipment and materials in North America. PLI has developed systems to rehabilitate existing sewer systems without excavation Our experience in the CIPP (Cure-In-Place-Pipe) industry has allowed Perma-Liner to design, patent, and manufacture state of the art technology. No digging up floors, landscaping, driveways and walks, or tearing up walls.
- Perma-lateral transitional flex liner for 4 in. to 6 in. pipes
- Non-woven, needle-punched felt polyester, stitched and taped seam
- Sold in 120 ft. rolls
- Compliant with ASTMF 1216 and national plumbing codes - F2561, F3240, F3097, F3033, F2599
- Designed for use with perma-liner inversion system
- 4 mm liner with PVC coating and polyester scrim for reinforcement
Warranty 10 yrs. for materials when installed by a PLI certified installer